I’ve found so many ways to enjoy eating the F-Factor way and this is one. Made of chickpeas, Banza pasta doesn’t taste exactly like high carb pasta because it’s not. It’s packed with protein & fiber but needs help in the flavor department. If you’re doing F-Factor, this is a step 2 recipe. My Banza Pasta Bake gives you nutrition and delicious at the same time. You can watch me making it here. Get the full recipe below.Print
Banza Pasta Bake
This is a simple Banza Pasta Bake dish that is low carb & high fiber.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 45
- Yield: 4 1x
- Cuisine: Italian
(1) 8 oz. Box of Banza Rotini
(1) 8 oz. bag of mozzarella
(1) 8 oz bag of mild cheddar cheese
2 cups Rao’s Marinara
1 tbsp onion powder
1tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp all-purpose seasoning [optional]
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour your box of Banza Pasta into 8 cups of salted boiling water.
- Banza cooks for 7-9 minutes. Check firmness once the pasta begins to boil. Don’t forget we’re baking this so it doesn’t need to be extremely soft. We want it a little firm.
- Banza needs help so it’s time to season. You can put all of the seasonings in at this step or just half of each. You will add the rest after the sauce.
- Add cheddar cheese and mix it into the pasta. Put in 80% of the cheese. The cheese may begin to melt because the pasta is hot.
- Next, add in the Rao’s marinara sauce. Mix it into the pasta in cheese really good. You will see the cheese melting. If you didn’t put all of the seasonings into the dish, put them in now. Mix everything.
- Layer the very top of this dish with the entire bag of mozzarella and remaining cheddar cheese.
- Place in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Take it out and enjoy it!
- You can use other cheeses. I implore you to try other cheeses in this dish.
- You can use less or more marinara sauce.
- DRINK TONS OF WATER! This dish is very high in fiber and may cause gas. Drinking water helps.
*All nutritional facts are approximate and depend on products and amounts used.*
Keywords: Low Carb, F-Factor Approved, Banza Pasta, Rao’s Marinara, High Fiber, F-Factor Diet, Banza Pasta Recipe, Banza Pasta Bake