This recipe is a low carb french toast that utilizes Fiber Gourmets low carb challah. There is
(1) Light Medium Challah
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp butter
Assortment of Berries (optional)
1. Cut challah in your desired thickness.
2. Heat pan.
3. Mix eggs, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a wide bowl. Make sure the bowl is wide enough to dip bread in.
4. Saturate both sides of each slice of challah in the egg mixture.
5. Coat a large skillet with butter.
6. Once butter is melted place coated challah slices into the pan. Make sure this is on a medium heat.
7. After about 2-5 minutes [dependant on heat] flip and brown the other side.
8. Top with your preferred toppings and eat your heart out!
Keywords: Low Carb French Toast, Low Carb Breakfast, F-Factor Approved, Challah, Low Carb Challah